- Humans are not alone when it comes to parenting.
- Several other animals have also proven to be supermoms when it comes to their offspring.
- Take a look at these heartwarming stories showing the beauty of motherhood in the animal kingdom.
Motherhood is such a beautiful part of life — and it holds true not just for humans but also for several various animals. Just check out these amazing photos that prove that other animals can be supermoms too!
1. This stray cat took her sick kittens to the hospital to get them checked.
2. Two boaters spotted this mama bear carrying her cubs across the lake on her back.
3. This sweet pup has helped her mom foster at least 173 kittens over the years.
4. This is one unique ultrasound — it’s of a baby elephant!
5. This mama gorilla had to have a C-section to deliver her baby, whom she instantly loved on after her recovery.
6. This mama dog lost her entire litter, but she instantly stepped in to care for these orphaned kittens.
7. This pregnant golden retriever was given an adorable maternity shoot by her rescuer and foster mom to help get her and her future pups adopted.
8. Parents all over the world related to this patient mama bear who struggled to get all her cubs across a busy street.
9. When a stray kitten followed this dog and her human home, the pup made sure to fulfill the role of the kitty’s mom.
10. This mother goose was first spotted with 16 goslings. Days later, her brood grew to at least 47!
These proud animal moms deserve all the love!
Via Inspire More